WORK WITH US!
We are currently hiring!
Director of Partnerships
4th-Dimension Leaders – (4DL) – envisions school-level change. We believe that kids are the economic, political and social engines of our economy. As such, EVERY kid deserves a high-quality education. And every school deserves a transformational leader. So that’s what we do – we train and develop leaders who will bring this vision to life.
Build the bench.
Cultivate enabling conditions for school transformation.
4DL is seeking a Director of Partnerships. We’re a new organization, just over a year old, doing important work with aspiring school leaders and burgeoning equity practitioners, all in service to schools with the greatest needs. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership throughout multiple candidate recruitment processes across programs, helping to set the tone for our learning environments, making strategic decisions in the design and implementation of organizational policies and procedures, and cultivating long-term partnerships with school leaders, education and advocacy professionals and organizations of all types, up and down the state.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years prior experience in a sales/partnerships position. Education or non-profit experience preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Strong listening ability
- Meticulous organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (public speaking a plus)
- Works well under pressure
- Time management
- Project management
- Database management
- Relationship management
- Data Analytics
- Customer service
- Systems thinker
- Ability to create efficiencies
BREAKDOWN OF DUTIES
Partnerships (field work) – 85%
- Codesign and execute partnerships strategy
- Build relationships with prospective partners and maintain a diverse portfolio of existing relationships
- Strategically sell all program options regardless of partnership status
- Lead recruitment cycles for all 4DL programs
- Create and execute the strategy for program trajectories
Development – 15%
- Collaboration with executive director to execute goals associated with the fundraising side of the business
- National grant discovery and annual grant application submission
- Support existing philanthropic relationships
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with sales and partnerships experience to scale a suite of well-reputed leadership development programs. The successful candidate will lead the strategy work around each of our programs, partner with the executive director to grow the business and work collaboratively with a high performing team.
Specific requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years experience in sales and partnerships
- Management experience preferred
- Education or non-profit experience strongly preferred
- Proficient in leveraging technological tools
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Demonstrated results in managing through complex systems and proven experience negotiating
- Demonstrated results in hitting sales targets/goals and increasing organizational bottom line
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for 4DL’s mission
The Director of Partnerships will earn an annual salary of $75,000 plus standard health benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume and optional cover letter (both in PDF form) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “last name, first name, Director of Partnerships” to be considered for this position.